Concerned

Moderators: In Game GM, Development GM

Hermod
Head Admin
Head Admin

Concerned

Post#1 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:10 pm

Hi guys

This server is a small and loyal community and many of our players have been here a long time and we seem to know a lot of you like a family of sorts. Even new members are quickly welcomed in and become part of this extended family we call Rebellion.
I have become personally attached to our family and do care about players. I recently spoke to a lovely guy on the server called Sandi, he was struggling with the thought of the update and I spoke to him on Skype to assure him I would be able to help.

Since the update I've not seen nor heard from him and I'm rather worried that he's ok, I know he's in the US. If any players have spoken to him or know anything to set my mind at ease please could you message on here and let me know. Several of the GM Team that have met and spoken to this really lovely guy are concerned.
Thank you all for your support and patience with us.
kindest thoughts
Hermod
Playing PWR can seriously effect your mental health, running it certainly does.

elfenstar

Concerned

Post#2 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:11 am

You might want to discuss this with Marigold in private as Sandi is in our faction and she is prevy to his where about. I am also and know he is having real life temporary problems, but know he HAS reawakened after the update and is getting all the help he needs in faction.

Madusa

buffman

Concerned

Post#3 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:26 pm

Hello,have finally seen this lovely message and really DO appreciate the lvl of support and kindness shown on this server.Since I manage to play my game more or less normally and kinda do fairly Ok for the most part,I realise it's near impossable for players I enjoy my time with here to imagine what my real life is actually like.In spite of this it's quite obvious players here really DO try to understand,and it seems that many of them share my real affection for and concern for their friends here.A very heartfelt ThumbsUP for the server and it's lovely staff and for all the relaxed,social and helpful players who's company I have the pleasure of enjoying each day.Pleasant gaming to you all and pls dw abt my rl stuff,I have friends in high places who take care of ppl like me-Points to the heavens.I have faith in God and confidence in my friends so no worries!

Return to “General Discussion”