B.o.B tournament =
starting with B.O.B of each race ( veno vs veno, wizz vs wizz, sin vs sin etc etc)
If there are enough players of a certain class this round could be done as a knockout stage, (1v1 until a final 1v1, Or 1v1v1)
Or it could be all vs all
(if you are the only 1 from your class attending the tornament then you will qualify for the next round by default)
winners of this stage would be crowned B.O.B of there ''class'' and also qualify for the next stage (if u loose in this stage then your out, end of story, game over)
next and final stage should consist of 10 players, the B.O.B of each class..theres 3 ways you can do this stage.
OPTION 1- all vs all, last man standing wins
OPTION 2- knock out stage with 1v1 until there is a final, the final would have to consist of 3 players due to the fact there's 10 people in this round, the winner of the final 1v1v1 fight is crowned winner and overall B.O.B
OPTION 3 - you make a league of the 10 players, everyone fights one another once in a 1v1, you get a point if you win and noting if loose, after all fights are over who ever has the most points win and is crowned overall B.O.B.
If it is a draw or a few ppl have the same points they have a final death match to decide the victor
RULES would be -
1.no outside buffs, your onlty allowwed your own buffs
2. no teamin or pre organized ganking during the event anyone found doing so is disqualified
3. no outside heals or healing self from alts
4. ALL ingame available pots are allowwed. (by ingame i mean those u can craft or gather ingame and not those only availble via cubi shop or GM prizes)
5. GM's word is final
6. no QQ
7. there is a prize for winners of each class B.O.B and a better prize for the overall B.O.B winner (gms will have to decide on what)
8. you can only pick one of your characters to paticipate (wouldnt be fun if you have multiple characters in the final rounds would it) due to lack of players on server we might have to think of a way to be able use an alt or 2, how i dont know.
9. there is no lvl/gear matching, this is a B.O.B you come to fight then expect to fight against some of the servers best.
10. absolutly NO MATCH FIXING!!!!
11. no hacking OR 3rd party programmes
Ok thats about it i thinks, it ''could'' work if everyone got in the spirit of it and took part and didnt try ruining it by teaming and using bad tactics with legion mates to help one another win etc etc.
The biggest problem we have is numbers, im not sure we have enough to make it a good effective tournament (we could give at least a month or so notice on event so at least all registered players can try to make it and give some uber fookin prize so everyone will want to take part, some kind of 1 off item would be sweet)
anyways, just an idea =/
Last edited by PKPKPKPK
on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
-''PEOPLE SAY NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE,BUT I DO NOTHING EVERYDAY''-