PVP TW

In Game Events Listing

Moderators: In Game GM, Development GM

Hermod
Head Admin
Head Admin

PVP TW

Post#1 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:45 pm

PWR Blessings are BANNED during PVP TW, GMs will be patrolling and checking players at random. If you are found with a blessing it WILL BE DELETED - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Leave them in your bank do NOT even be tempted to take them into the TW with you. You WILL LOOSE THEM.
Playing PWR can seriously effect your mental health, running it certainly does.

QQ

PVP TW

Post#2 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:19 pm

lol well i for one wont be donating here any more, dont see any point when i cant use bless for pvp events or tw which tbh is pretty much the only pk on the server. I could understand if they were donation only but they farmable fairly easy with a bit of effort.
pokey

Hermod
Head Admin
Head Admin

PVP TW

Post#3 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:26 pm

The PWR ones are a little (a lot) over the top, this is only a temp ban until we can make the new ones

QQ

PVP TW

Post#4 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:40 pm

they be op but like i said they are available for free so i really dont see an issue.
pokey

Hermod
Head Admin
Head Admin

PVP TW

Post#5 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:43 pm

agreed but rather than have the rowing we had last time we are redesigning them so that they will still give bonus in PVP but more balanced

Hermod
Head Admin
Head Admin

PVP TW

Post#6 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:46 pm

Also something that OP isnt needed and takes all the fun out of TW, when everyone can 1 hit everyone else it ruins the whole thing.

QQ

PVP TW

Post#7 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:51 pm

well tbh u guys put it in the game so to then restrict its use when people spend hard earned cash on it a bit harsh imo, still rules r rules and ill stick to it.
pokey

Hermod
Head Admin
Head Admin

PVP TW

Post#8 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:00 pm

I put it in the game and then got told off by our head developer but we've been unable so far to remove them cos of busy working on new server files. They will be sorted tho

DiZZy

PVP TW

Post#9 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:27 pm

do u have any news as to when the update might happen?

_Nuke_

PVP TW

Post#10 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:41 am

Who needs a blessing to one shot ppl?? Lol. But what it comes down to is.. No matter what you do. Ppl will always be far too complaisant .. I mean. You guys removed pvp tw for the last 3 months over it.. And ppl are still complaining. IMO anything you put out there you will always get ppl moaning about something ...

kalinos

PVP TW

Post#11 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:16 pm

with jones blessing u can still 1shot ne1 and i can farm a pwr blessing in a couple of days if i just get down and farm stuff to trade for coins.

_Nuke_

PVP TW

Post#12 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:49 am

You can get 50 silver coins per FCC head run with an alt below 85. It's a really handy tip

AOH

PVP TW

Post#13 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:38 pm

all i can say is after the 8 or so hrs it took me to farm my first blessing if it was deleted i wold have RQ the server literally. but yea no matter what people find something to QQ about in games.

Return to “Game Events”