Forums

Moderator(s): ares1, Hermod, Nanna, Saga
Author Post
TidalWave
Sun Oct 17 2021, 02:44pm Print
TidalWave
Everybody is dead Dave Registered Member #103 Joined: Tue Oct 08 2019, 02:40pm
Now I tested that this is not something on my end since I have been playing other online games and was having no problem at all.
I sometimes manage to log in for a minute and then I disconnect.
Not so sure what is happening I even thought maybe my files got corrupted so I redownloaded the game and still the same either I get stuck in the Entering Perfect World screen or I disconnect after a minute.
Something is odd
TidalWave
Sun Oct 17 2021, 09:00pm
TidalWave
Everybody is dead Dave Registered Member #103 Joined: Tue Oct 08 2019, 02:40pm
So another little update
Apparently with a VPN I can log in with no problem but it turns to a problem because apparently it puts on a gear lock while I have no gear lock
But I don't get disconnected... I have no idea what's going on and it's happening on all my toons, not just one account
Hermod
Tue Oct 19 2021, 08:50pm
Hermod
Main Admin Main Admin Registered Member #1 Joined: Thu May 17 2018, 04:58pm
hi,
in your error logs what do you see?
if you look in config flder and check the update text or error txt files it should tell you whats going on. No one else has reported this problem and we are now using a new node provider through London which is much better and more stable than before.
We have reconfigured the machine so now it is using much less RAM to operate normal proceedures leaving a lot of RAM free to reduce lag spikes.
14GB of RAM used out of 96GB available. all 24 CPUs are running at less than 10% capacity and we have a 1 GB bandwidth connection also only 10% used. We are making sure that from our end you get the best possible service.
We have found recently when a couple of people ran a trace route that they were being disconnected on the east coast of the USA either in New York or Chicago.
Please send in any errors you see and we will try to work out what is going on.
blessed be
Hermod

Go to: